In case you lose or misplace your AADHAR Card then there is absolutely no need to panic. But you need to keep one important thing in mind that you must keep the AADHAAR card acknowledgement slip or AADHAAR number safe. These are provided to you at the time of AADHAAR card registration. If you have this information with you then you will be able to download duplicate copy of AADHAAR card online without any hassles. And you will be happy to know that the duplicate copy also has the same legality as that of the original one.
Just in case you are not able to find the enrollment acknowledgement slip you will have to click on: AADHAAR card enrollment acknowledgement slip lost.
Gone are the days when there was no such system for downloading AADHAAR card by name. But things have changed now and you can easily check the status of the AADHAAR card specifically by name. This way you can easily download online the copy of the e-AADHAAR card by your name. For this you need to click: AADHAAR card download by name.
With the relevant information ready pertaining to AADHAAR number or AADHAAR card acknowledgement slip you just have to follow the set of simple instructions given below and you will be able to download duplicate copy of the e-AADHAAR card online.
- You will have to go to the online portal of e-AADHAAR
- Now you have to enter all the relevant information in terms of registration details
- This will include your enrollment no., date and time, name of the resident and pincode Or you can just enter the AADHAAR Card number and then select “Aadhaar” radio button from “I Have” option given at the top
- To get an instant access to the online portal of e-AADHAAR Card download you need to click on: e-AADHAAR Portal
Must Read : 5 Ways to avoid engineering Burnout.
After successfully completing the procedure you will be receiving a high-security One Time Pin or OTP password. You can also check your latest pan card status from here. This will get via SMS on the mobile number that has been registered. When you will enter this password you will reach a page that has a specific button for downloading duplicate copy of an AADHAAR card in PDF format. If you wish to see the AADHAAR card given in the PDF form you need to enter the pincode of the registered address. Now you are all set to take the printout AADHAAR Card PDF file in the coloured format and this can be used as a valid identity proof (just like the original AADHAAR CARD).
You need to follow the steps given below if you do not have original AADHAAR card Enrollment ID or AADHAAR number:
- You need to visit, https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid
- From here choose a suitable alternative in terms of your “Enrolment No (EID)”, “Aadhaar No (UID)” or below “You want to receive your lost:”
- Now enter your complete name followed by the email address
- Then you have to enter the preferred mobile number as the registered one
- Click on the option of “Get OTP” after you have entered your security code
- Keep in mind that OTP or One Time Password will be sent to your email address or registered mobile number
- In the given box you need to enter the OTP that is delivered to your email address or mobile
- Then select the option “Verify OTP”
- You will be getting a message on your mobile
- You will have to visit, https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select suitable selection, “Aadhaar”, “Enrollment Id” OR ” under “I have:”
- You need to enter your Enrollment Id, AADHAAR card number, security text plus mobile number, full name and Pin Code. Contact pan card customer care from here.
- Select the option “Get OTP”
- After entering the delivered OTP in the “Enter OTP” box you need to click on option “Validate and Download”
- Now the download process for the e-AADHAAR card is complete.
- When you have to open the PDF document you will have to enter the pin Code
- You can take out the printed copy of your e-AADHAAR card
Thus, here were simple steps to get a duplicate Adhar Card. Contact us for further doubts and stay tuned to the blog for more updates on Adhar and Pan Card.